Saturday, February 18, 2012

Yellowstone Awaits

Sitting on the big bird preparing for take-off. If it's true that the early bird gets the worm, well, we're going to feast today! Things don't get much earlier than a 3 am wake up call. Ugh, alarm clocks! I think the only one happy in the house was the chocolate lab. She bounced up with tail wagging ready for breakfast! As much as a 14 year old dog can bounce anyway.
To save room in my luggage, I wore some of my cold weather gear on the plane. Not a good idea. Carrying xc skis, a suitcase, a back pack, and a camera bag through the airport in gear rated for -40 degrees makes for one sweaty traveler!
The call just came to shut down, so no time to edit. See ya in Yellowstone!





Weary Traveler




Weary traveler finds caffeine at 35,000 feet

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:On the Tarmac

No comments:

Post a Comment